feeling kinda down now...
and a lot of things here are irritating me...i feel like i'm shrivelling down into a sinking abyss of godlessness..and i'm part of that what with my impatience..
can't stand all the talk about business, money is important, make friends to see what we can gain, and all that bullcrap. Something is so wrong about all that talk, and how this world is becoming. I'm disagreeing with it but at the same time, getting so annoyed and wishing i don't have to deal with all this...Getting annoyed with how some ppl talk..even if it's not about business.
Yes, yes money is important...i'm probably stupid for being a rebel. I'm not an open rebel..i'll just listen and keep quiet and not burst out too much.. coz it doesnt mean my opinions are right.
I think that's one of the reasons i'm doing in australia...running away from these issues and other stupid problems i can't stand. The more i'm here, the angrier i become....or usually, i just switch off.. When I'm in Australia, i feel bad coz i'm not here but once I'm here, i wish i was back... away and independent. I wish life was simpler, easy and I didn't have to talk money and politics and other intellectual stuff and important necessary stuff.
But anyway, lest you think i'm really angry, and everything is getting on my impatient nerves, that's not the case all the time.
Yesterday night, I followed my uncle to send my maternal grandparents off to the airport as they were going on a holiday to Australia (Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney) to visit their children and grandchildren. Everytime I see them, my chinese deteriorates even more before i meet them and when i speak to them, i tell myself i should spend more time with them so my Hakka could improve. My uncle took me home after that and we spoke all the way. We have never talked like that ever before. He used to monkey around with us sometimes when we were younger but then after awhile, our relationship changed and we didn't even speak. He even gave me his wife's mobile number so I could call her and visit her and my little cousins.
I'll do that...i'd like to spend more time with my family and relatives this time round. I haven't even called any of my friends.
Saturday, November 11, 2006
time is passing so slow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey, hope your feeling ok. Write me if you need!
Post a Comment