Thursday, November 02, 2006

november already!

hey everyone, long time no post. Feels like I'm about to write an email hahaha..

It's my brothers' birthday today!! no wait, actually it was yesterday (40 minutes ago as I write this). They're 22 ...this is a reminder to myself to send them an sms later to wish them. I wished they'd come online so I can voice chat with them!! Last spoke to one of my brothers about a week ago. They're attending job interviews now in M'sia.

Today was an amazing day!! Still working at the food laboratory Mondays to Fridays. Still looking for a more challenging job but it's been such great fun working there. Sometimes, i'm just laughing so much with some of my workmates till my guts ache and tears flow hahaha. Anyway, what's been particularly different is hanging out with one of my workmates who is a Seventh-Day Adventist. If you don't know what this is, it's another Christian denomination, some people say otherwise but to me, they're Christian. I've been following her every Wednesday for over a month now after work to her church for this hourly program going on there. It starts at about 7.30 pm, so we go back to her place first. I've really enjoyed spending time with her and it's been an eye-opening experience learning more about the SDA. Today, one of our other friends came and we just hung out till the church program started...it was really fun. He's a passionate Hillsong church-goer (Pentecostal), and she's a passionate SDA. No matter our differences, they have really encouraged me in a lot of ways at work by their speech, love for God and people and the sincerity of their hearts.

Feels like i'm going through another phase of my life at my current workplace coz they're the people I see almost everyday.

anyways...heading to bed now...zzzz...good nite!!!

=D

No comments: