Tuesday, November 14, 2006

rain rain everyday

Okay sorry for the previous whinging post... i usually regret public whinges

Anyway, it's been raining here everyday since I got back seriously. Today it rained for a bit in the afternoon at about 1 pm, and then it rained again at about 5 pm... but it's made the weather cool and it isn't too hot. My brothers are going to start work soon. They're in the process of deciding which jobs to take and further job interviews.

I am thinking of going back to Sydney after Christmas but I might go back earlier if I am required to. Seems like a long way away. I'm looking forward to this Medic Camp organised by a few Rotarian clubs in a Tamil Primary School at the end of November. My mum is part of the Rotary Club now, and I just followed her to their breakfast meeting last Saturday. Basically, the medic camp involves giving medical check-ups to kids including dental checkups, blood checks and we even have a physiotherapist at hand. So, I'll be accompanying my mum to help out with stuff there.

okay time for bed now...nite nite
:)

No comments: