Friday, November 17, 2006

about a cow

My brother is funny.

On the back pages of my diary, i write sometimes things I have to do for the day/week. And so I opened it 2 days ago and there i saw something that wasn't my writing.

3. Jump off the KL tower on 31/12/2006 at 11.59 pm. Remember to leave all belongings/money etc to (him).

Or something along those lines. That cow...

And yesterday morning, I was beside him on his bed and he asked me to pass him his h.p. I thought it was his HP Compaq laptop on the chair...and so i just said it was too heavy. WHy u need it for? Get it yourself! and then he said...my handphone lahh.

OHHHhh.....geez ...only eksi (arrogant) people talk in abbreviations mann...

anyway i found this very funny hahah

I've been going to the gym lately as well with my dad!! Actually, I've only been twice. But since I got a one-week free trial, I'll try to do go everyday or almost everyday. THe people there seriously go all out to try to get you to sign up as a member. But anyway,i think it's way too expensive. Hmm..or i might just join for a month...i'll see. Afterwards, I'm going again but this time, i want to go for the classes. My legs are still a little bit sore from yesterday...that's what I get for not having done any exercise lately....laziness to the core...

Joni, i hold u as my inspiration to going to the gym...:D
and as a form of encouragement to get my dad to go...he is way too fat and his stomach is way too big....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Szewen! :)
hehe i havnt read your blog for a while and now i was just randomly clicked on it again and i saw my name was on this entry! :D yay!!

I am not as determine as when I was in sydney! I need my determination back! Since the New Year is coming, I need to get into a better shape! :) anyways, nice to hear that you are starting to work out too!

Write me sometimes!

Joni