Thursday, November 06, 2008

Graciousness

I guess a lot of people are excited that Barack Obama won! Indeed it is exciting news =)

I didn't manage to hear his victory speech, only bits from the news, but when I got home from work today, managed to catch John McCain's concession speech on tv (delayed). It was my first time hearing him speak and I just thought it was a fantastic speech. He just spoke so graciously and naturally, that I just sat on the floor and watched. He worded his speech very humbly and he spoke so well and clear and intelligently. Wow.

Anyway...on another note, I feel very ungracious now...what do I do with someone who comes into my life every now and then to ask for a favour after some problem crops up, and changes her mind a few times in the process...and such problems just follow her wherever she goes?? I feel so ungracious that I don't feel like helping her right now, even though I was going to but she changed her mind and then she changed her mind again, at 1 am in the morning.

I know I'm wrong.need to pray over this. G'nite

No comments: