a mixture of emotions towards ppl today
The day started off at about 3 am as I was sleeping...and I picked up the phone..and I'm glad I did in a way. And I wasn't annoyed or anything. She blurted out what was wrong almost immediately and I realised how judgemental I had been and how easily annoyed I had been towards her just a few days ago....and deep down, my friend was really hurt about something else. I wish I could help her more...but maybe she needs to go through such pain. I think it's best if I just help her through the pain..if only I know how...need God's help.
Then there's this girl who smsed me a few times for the past few days now...and there's always an intention behind it. ALWAYS...and always relates to work. Even since the first time she emailed me and i didn't even know her. She msged me today that she got the job and asks me how to get there? do i use..this and this way? I reply and say congrats. What job is it and when do u start? and u can use this and this way. And she doesn't answer any of my questions but proceeds to ask me MORE questions in just one sms. All her messages to me are full of questions~!!
Mann...I see I can easily get annoyed.
After being "happy with myself" for relating to some ppl well today, my heart can turn against a few people too.
It's hard to love people you don't love...hard to be gracious ...a daily struggle. By my own sinful desires, I see that I just naturally turn to selfishness...
I'm going to continue reading "What's so amazing about grace?" by Phillip Yancey. Was reading it a bit before I went to sleep last night.
2 comments:
O.o
the blog of a mature woman..
ok ok. Its super struggling lah. I keep thinking... I will be the one to teach them a lesson. It is better that I teach them how to be sensible human beings rather than somebody else who would have less mercy on them...
but i know that thinking is pretty wrong. Im struggling with being patient with other people also, and start noticing how I can be pretty annoying to God ( as in, if I could see things my way from God's point of view)...
something like that.. you get it
Hey Joel - thanks for your insights =)
and yeah that's how we are, huh..
i keep looking at other ppl when i shld be looking at my own self and how annoying i am myself
Post a Comment