yea, so my dad rang me last night and he asked me at the end if I knew that Lady was put to sleep a few days ago. No one told me about it yet so I was pretty shocked. But to be honest, even though i feel shocked, i don't feel sad. My dad said she has arthritis, and my sister has been feeding her for the past month. She is in constant pain and she's pretty old. I hope she had an easy death - my dad and sister took her to the vet and she slowly went to eternal sleep.
She was buried somewhere outside our house.
Death..inevitable ....sad..meaningless how life can be put out by death..and if that is the end..
Saturday, May 24, 2008
My dog has died
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey dear! Sorry to hear she passed on. When's the last time u saw her?
hey xia i didn't realise u read my blog..!
anyway the last time i saw her was early in january
Post a Comment