Sunday, May 25, 2008

Nostalgic coincidence

I was just talking to my sister...and as we were talking about Lady, I just remembered something about her. I think all 4 of us (my brothers and sister) were in the car on the main road near our house caught in the traffic. And then I noticed this small little white dog scurrying across the road IN FRONT of our car...and then I realised it was OUR DOG!!! Lady had somehow ran out of the house, most probably when someone opened the gate. And at that time, she was old with cataract problems. I can't remember the speed of her movements but she was definitely weak physically already. But I remember how we got out of the car immediately and grabbed her and put her in the car and drove off. All in the middle of traffic.

Talk about amazing coincidences. If we were too late and too early or just on the wrong road...she would have been lost forever. We were just shell-shocked how she managed to travel all the way there, across 2 big roads without getting herself killed.

No comments: