I just received a long email from my sister telling me what's been happening in her training thing at Air Asia. She is so funnny...She says, 5 days into her training haven't been so good, so many problems already and classes haven't even started yet! And she listed Prob 1, 2, 3, 4a & b and 5.
"I can even notice it on the first day...put a goat also can notice it. "
"Prob 4b: They espect us to learn and understand everything about the aircraft and procedures in 5 days!! How can!!....they should use their brain and think that no human can do that...some more we just from a small plane transitioning to a big one."
isn't she funny, my sister?
One of our dogs, Lady is dying....her eyesight is nearly gone, her hind legs are bad, she cries in the night. My mum and my brother think she shouldn't be made to suffer anymore and should be put to rest. And my sister wants my opinion. One of our dogs was put to sleep before as he was just rotting away and nearly dying, it was so sad. I couldn't stand any of our dogs being put to sleep before, but maybe it would be good coz she wouldn't have to suffer anymore. I think if I were to see it, I'd feel really awful to see her taking her final breath. But if they put her to sleep now, it would mean i wouldn't be able to see her when I get back!!! can they wait? can she sustain her life long enough till I get back?
Friday, March 14, 2008
my sister is turning 21 soon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment