I really need some discipline. Leave me by myself and my mind will just wander and not focus. There are things I need to do and I haven't done them. Things I need to do tomorrow, and i am not fully prepared...I'm trying to do it now but i'm not focusing, instead i'm surfing the net, typing here and at the moment, I'm also chatting to my brother (younger one).
Talking to my brother isn't a waste of time - haven't spoken to him in awhile so it's nice to know what he's been up to recently. He's in a bit of a chatty mood too and telling me about some volunteer thing he wished he didn't get himself involved in. He's full of unfulfilled dreams, this boy....my mum reckons he's the most eloquent of us all, maybe he should get out of the line he doesn't want to be in and be a lawyer.
Ok it's really late now and I have to get back to what I have to do. I feel kinda tired, i think i haven't recovered sleep from the long easter weekend and the week before that too. Today I slept in but i still feel not recharged.
Work was okay..i feel so slow. Friday was my boss's birthday and we surprised her with flowers, a "supermum" shirt, and a card. She's pregnant, u see. Next week i think i'll be faster, especially since there are deadlines. Anyway my work is quite interesting, been working on some "healthier" soft drinks and the flavour combinations that i've been trying aren't too bad i must say. There're 4 concepts: beauty, vitality, weight management & prevention and control. Now, according to our marketing presentation, beauty isn't just on the exterior, but it comes from the inside. Yes,doesn't it? But no, that's not what it means...beauty comes from the inside physically. These flavoured drinks (eg. guava + grapefruit with functional ingredients) purifies and cleanses you from the inside so that you achieve the beauty you desire.
My workmate and I were having a laugh over it as I was talking about it...it's really funny I think.
Talking to my brother isn't a waste of time - haven't spoken to him in awhile so it's nice to know what he's been up to recently. He's in a bit of a chatty mood too and telling me about some volunteer thing he wished he didn't get himself involved in. He's full of unfulfilled dreams, this boy....my mum reckons he's the most eloquent of us all, maybe he should get out of the line he doesn't want to be in and be a lawyer.
Ok it's really late now and I have to get back to what I have to do. I feel kinda tired, i think i haven't recovered sleep from the long easter weekend and the week before that too. Today I slept in but i still feel not recharged.
Work was okay..i feel so slow. Friday was my boss's birthday and we surprised her with flowers, a "supermum" shirt, and a card. She's pregnant, u see. Next week i think i'll be faster, especially since there are deadlines. Anyway my work is quite interesting, been working on some "healthier" soft drinks and the flavour combinations that i've been trying aren't too bad i must say. There're 4 concepts: beauty, vitality, weight management & prevention and control. Now, according to our marketing presentation, beauty isn't just on the exterior, but it comes from the inside. Yes,doesn't it? But no, that's not what it means...beauty comes from the inside physically. These flavoured drinks (eg. guava + grapefruit with functional ingredients) purifies and cleanses you from the inside so that you achieve the beauty you desire.
My workmate and I were having a laugh over it as I was talking about it...it's really funny I think.
Ok i think i should leave now and go do the work I need to do....
good night
1 comment:
wow your job seems so cool.
sounds really creative too.
Post a Comment