Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wake up early

Read a friend's blog today and he mentioned how he realises how important it is to get up early, to pray properly, plan and think for the day on how he can glorify God throughout the day, taking a good amount of time to do things in no rush.

Unlike the usual waking up late, and because of that time seems to be so short, there is not enough time for everything, like expressing prayer to God, and having to take shower in hurry, no breakfast, walk to station in hurry, arrive at office and do everything in a hurry.... and another day passes by...

And it's true what he says, that's the way for me, I think. I wake up and rush so that I can go to work and try to get to work on time. At this time with the cold weather and my sleeping late habits, I am getting lazier to wake up early...

Will try to get up early...but must sleep early....

will try.... so far, still failing..

No comments: