Tuesday, June 05, 2007

discovering skype

My whole evening today was spent mainly playing with Skype - just downloaded it for the first time.. I think I'm new-technology-challenged in things like PDA, other gadgets, i just don't keep up to date.

So since I'm on Skype now, I felt pretty excited about it and started making a lot of phone calls after topping up my credit. Called a couple of my good friends in SIngapore, called Linda Che in the Philippines who used to work for us a long time ago, and called all my family members except for my mum coz she's working.

It's so cool!!...and so convenient since I don't have a home phone.
yeah, i know i sound really backward hahah...anyways...

I really should do more calling instead of my dad calling me most of the time - and he does it mobile phone to mobile phone. And the urge to keep calling was this feeling in me how little contact I keep - if the relationship was really important to me, i should want to know how they're going! So, you reading my blog, thanks for reading, I'm sorry for the little contact I keep with you.

It was so good to chat to my really good friend, Kailing again too, I talked to her for close to 40 minutes. Just feel like I can call her anytime now, so easy! Spoke to my youngest brother for so long too, I wish I could do more for him, he seems so demotivated with his job, what he wants in life. And Linda Che said her daughter is so naughty, had to go to dentist too coz she eats too much junk but at least unlike me, she doesn't argue with the dentist. I was like...nooo...I didn't argue with the dentist! I think I told him I didn't want to see him. Don't really remember. But she was so surprised to hear from me...first time calling her. It was great to speak to her too!

=) more calling another day...

No comments: