It was my last day at work today. I must have been the least-stressed person there with the least amount of work. I am thankful to be working in a job that allows me to sit on my bum 8 hours a day and be nice to people on the phone and face to face.. hahahha . Actually...I think the Indonesian tea lady-cum-cleaner was the least stressed of all of us coz she doesn't have to deal with people. She is so nice, always brings me packeted water and today she made me a mug of teh tarik. She told me to call her when I'm back from Australia again =)
And all of them there think I'm still a student. They say I look young. I wasn't that flattered to hear that, to be honest. =P Must be my short hair or coz I couldn't be bothered to put on make-up, I don't know.
Anyway, it was pretty nice working there and pretty fun sometimes. I'll miss it a little. =)
Friday, December 15, 2006
Last day at work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment