What do you say to a little one who tells u that a boy (around 12 yrs) who likes her told his lil' brother that he wants to do sex? And she hates boys, and so she found what he said utterly revolting. I gave her some "big sister" advice but not sure if it was appropriate for someone that age. But I definitely did not tell her to continue hating him ....
anyways..Been back in Sydney for 2 days now and started work today. AND I left my umbrella at the bench i was sitting on at the bus stop as I was waiting for the bus to work. Darn it... Really hate losing umbrellas.
I kinda miss home now and my family. I was kinda looking forward to come back to Sydney but as the days approached real soon to my departure, i wished i had another week in Msia. I was so slack in November and when December came, I had no time left, and I still had things to do and people to visit. With all the family problems as well, as all 5 of us got into the car to the airport, I felt really sad for leaving my family, leaving my grandma who said she would think of me in the morning as I flew off. I know my mum misses me, and I realised my dad too. I looked on at my dad standing there in the doorway and it made me so sad. (He didn't come as the car wouldn't fit all of us and my bags). He helped me pack the music keyboard so that I could bring it over (since it was just collecting dust at home), gave me vitamins and other things to bring over, gave me a hug as I was going to walk out the door. I felt a little annoyed when he was telling me what to do and this and that as he was packing the keyboard but yeah, that's just the way he is. I know he loves me. When I arrived in Australia, he sent me a message. "Daddy did not know you going off so soon, thought u leaving 3rd, wanted to hold dinner for u before u leave, anyway i will keep this treat for your next trip. We all miss u and keep in touch. happy NY and god bless u. Daddy." Kinda worried something will happen to him. He's got so many health problems and recently got diabetes. Heart +prostrate+ diabetes...don't know what the hell else.......
Anyways, ...honestly, i feel kinda alone now. I don't think I've ever come back to an empty house from overseas before. Been trying to call friends and stuff - wish though that I could just go downstairs and see my brothers or sister and start asking them stupid crazy questions about nothing at all.
" So, Yung, what does it mean when a guy does this to you? does it mean he likes you? " haahhaha.....and my stupid brother will say something stupid or sarcastic
Anyways...i'm tired now....early night tonight coz i couldn't sleep till late last night.
nite nite =)
2 comments:
Hey Old Chook...
Know the feeling of leaving everything behind...it's not easy.
But, I bet there's something in Sydney for you to look forward too, right?
You'll be fine...
*big hugz* for my old chook :)
thanks ruthie :)
Post a Comment