My dad decided for my brother to buy a new car - and now we are going to get another Suzuki Swift. He sold our old Proton Wira, which he jokingly said "has taken a bashing from all of us" - a statement which i disagree! Although i did nearly close our automatic gate on it ACCIDENTALLY while my mum was driving it out of the house....not that he knows about it haha..
Apparently, the car is silver in colour, so not like the dark grey colour i have (which according to someone I know who "kindly" mentioned to me that it's the WORST colour to have in terms of safety....oh well, i guess if I have to die in my favourite car colour, i chose my own death by going for looks). We've had many many different cars over the years because my dad just loves buying and then selling them but unfortunately, I don't think any of us are into cars/bikes like he is. Cars ....they're just vanity under the sun...
Anyway yesterday when my dad rang me, I got told to email and call home more often, which I'm guilty of not doing. I talked to my sis just now for a bit but I will email them tonight...after my shower
ta ta
Thursday, April 03, 2008
new car
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment