I now know 3 people who share April 22 as their birthday. Alison who is my college friend and my age. My niece (rather, cousin's daughter) who is one year old now - and my auntie is up there in the Sunshine Coast visiting her daughter & granddaughter now so I am all by myself till Saturday.
Also, yesterday, I am SO GLAD that I picked up the phone and called my friend, Vibeke (after not seeing her since Jan 2007). I had heard that she was pregnant and was due soon and I still hadn't called her till yesterday. So, I asked her when she was due and she told me she had given birth that morning!! I was like...what?? thank GOD I called her. So today in the evening, I went to pay her a visit. I even forgot the name of her husband that Vibeke asked if I had met Mark before. And I was like, of course! I've met him heaps of times!!! ....... I won't forget his name from now on... =P
and if my friend hadn't given birth 2 weeks early like she has, she might have bumped into my auntie, who works in that ward.
Their baby is so small and cute - baby boy, no name yet. He was so small. If he had been 23 g lighter or something, he would have had to undergo lots of tests. And Vibeke just underwent 2 hours of labour. She was in at about 9 am and it was over by about 12 pm.
Now to break this joyous news to my Foodie friends who know her tomorrow...mass email at work.
No comments:
Post a Comment