Friday, October 12, 2007

Memories

~Memories of New College friends ~

I was just looking at all these digital photos that i recently managed to get off Newton and was just thinking about the time when he and Anne came all the way to Singapore to visit and then they and Guan came up to Malaysia for a short trip. Newtown was actually very very kind and printed out hard copies for us last year and where he's from (Shenzhen in China), they give very nice little photo holder album things. And I was looking at the dates - early Feb 2006! Time has definitely flown past so quickly. And much has happened and i'm still not yet the age of our big brother (and senile), Jere when I started at college 2002 and he was already there...hahaha...

By the way, Jimmy Choi, if you're reading this, I just wanted to say "happy belated birthday" and I hope that birds and China and wherever else you may go will continue to enrich your life in many many ways. Happy belated birthday 10/10 to Jere too (how can i ever forget his bday esp the time when we were all watching the FIFA world cup and the time was 10:10 and he exclaimed at that, trying to point something about it - i knew he meant his birthday straight away!). Anyway, he won't read this, but happppy happy 31st Jere!! I wonder if he's still senile =P

Thinking about Kailing, weihseun, Ruthie, Jodie, Joni, Kimmy, Sahil, Mahsa, Dilan, Alex Law etc etc...I cannot believe more than 5 years have gone past.

Newton, Guan, Kenneth, Pey Pey, Anne & me after having satay in Kajang, M'sia

funny advert on the MRT in Singapore

~ At Manly~

A photo of some of my workmates: Anita (work experience only and she's left us), Ivy, me & Leva about 3 weeks ago. We're having lunch at Manly beach as a farewell to Anita. I'm kinda immune to the name "manly" but i wonder why they even named it that in the first place. =P



It was really great to have Anita with us, she helped us so much and I really enjoyed our conversations. I wished she could have stayed longer!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sniff sniff** you dont have any pics of me from new college!!!
the last time i saw you was like 5 yrs ago???? I miss Sydney and our fun time in New college alot!

Joni

Ruthie said...

*agrees with Joni*
WHY NO PICTURES OF ME!?
Then again, did we take any?

Ok...so you're in a "in memory" kinda mood...pretty much the same state of mind I'm having these days...
basically missing college, uni, and freedom...
Work is tiring!! :X

Sze Wen said...

aiyahhh

i'm sure got pics of u both somewhere....gotta dig them out

yeahh..so long ago - when i was visiting college last saturday, talked to Moira for quite a bit..remember her? kitchen lady! she's so nice and so mummy-ish...gave me 2 oranges and an apple.

Ruthie said...

wonder if she remembers me...
used to remember Daniel offering me food even when I moved out of college after I grad...ha ha!!