A couple of people got "fired" just in the last couple of weeks.
And it was one of the ladies upstairs' last day last Friday...before her 6-month maternity leave. Don't know if she'll come back, or extend her leave, but at least she knows the job is still waiting for her when she comes back. Not always the case though. She's been here close to 14 years too.
Anyway, felt really sad Friday close to the end of the day. My friend wondered why I was so, am i that close to her? - I don't know, change that involves a loss is sad , I even felt pricked and "shocked" when the KFC near my house was bulldozed to build a road, or when shops I'm so used to seeing close down or when my brothers just left me for 1 1/2 months on holiday. When it comes to people, I guess I'm really like my late grandfather.
However, back at work again on the first day of the week today and it was okay. Not sad anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment