Saturday, October 27, 2007

Some recent photos


With some of my uni mates @ Mel C's housewarming, Newtown.

She just moved out of her family home to live with 4 other random people already living in this house. Theme: Euro-trash ( she just went on a 1-month holiday in July to Europe, so I guess trying to relive her love for Europe)

Mel & her best friend, Jo...trying to be Euro trash.

As for me, no idea what to wear.That night, when I was driving home, saw an accident on the road. It was my first time seeing someone lying on the road unconscious. I'm not sure what happened but I hope he's still alive.

With Jason and 3 of the church kids.

i like this photo coz it's simple and casual! The more I see the kids every week, i just love them more and more, even though sometimes they don't want to behave. But children are such blessings from God. They're so small and "innocent" and have such simple minds. They listen to you when you are firm and all the more, if you are kind. Parenting is serious business, teaching our children is serious business. Every week is challenging in learning how to teach the kids God's Word, and working out what was good and could have been done better. The world will shape us here and there and twist us according to its wants, but God's TRUTH is never changing. I realise more how important God's truth is in our life first, letting it shape us, before we can even teach it to anyone. It's a journey of perseverance and endurance, toil and discipline - difficult but worth it. Keep telling ourselves that!


I love kids. I think I want 6 (hahah...i'm just joking ok)


Happy birthday to me and my cousin-in-law, Vignesh!

His bday's just a day before mine. My bible study group threw us a surprise - thanks guys :) I know he really appreciated it and so did my cousin (who's in Malaysia) !! I'm glad that he could come instead of spending his birthday by himself and meet my lovely bible study group family.


Bible Study Group Picture with Vig.


My little girls.



Me & the boys

Can't believe the year is ending. I'm like "mother" of the group (they call me that, can u believe it)but even then, I've learned so much from each and every one of them. They're all so special and different, with great stories to tell of their lives. Nothing is too small or unimportant. Even though our lives may diverge, I'm so glad that we're all part of the great one body in Christ and that we're in a journey together, forever.

No comments: