Here I am still sitting at my computer and it's 12:42 am and I haven't even taken a shower or done what I need to do for tomorrow after work. The reason I'm still sitting here is coz I'm talking to my brother on Skype now - and at the moment, he says he is dying by paying $70 in petrol every week and he is more interested in chinese songs but he insists that he still listens to english songs. And he is trying to find that Wang lee Hom song, the piano sheet and he is going to try to play on the piano. Feel like playing all of a sudden it seems. hahahah...suddenly, wants to touch the piano (before don't like the piano). haahah Anyways..
Work today was really exhausting - i was rushing towards the end probably coz of my inefficiency at the start, sheesh. Tired.
Ok i'm off the phone with my brother now. Was playing him some chinese songs I have through the mic. Ok I really should shower now.
******************************
I felt really sad a few times earlier this evening realising how good a friend Guan is to me and the fact that I don't know when I'll ever have face-to-face chats with him again. Guan is someone who so genuinely cares for his friends, he is even concerned for our well-being even when he was far away in oxford. I know that even though there can be months that we don't talk, I can always count on him and when we do talk again, it's not just funny nonsense but deep meaningful stuff. Sometimes I think I don't even appreciate him as a friend but it humbles me to the point of tears when i realise how much he does. It was good to spend time with him just now, and going to sleep late is worth it. It's funny coz he was asking about my brothers and sister and parents. And I was saying how one brother is so so so busy at work and busy to talk. Then when I come back at midnight after dropping Guan back, I see miss calls on Skype from my brother. I call him back and he talks to me like he's tired and doesn't feel like talking, as usual. Funny boy...I miss my brothers and sister. It was just over a year ago that Guan left Sydney for good and almost a year ago that my brothers left sydney for good on Aug 31st.
So much has happened since then but time flies so quick, it seems not that long ago.
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Long day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hey old chook!
didn't your mother tell you not to shower so late in the night!?
heh heh...doesn't that sound familier? :p
hahahhaha yes...don't u remmeber those times 4 years ago when i used to nag u about that?
such a long time ago...mannn
I hope u're not showering at 3 am tooooo now!!!!! or u will start hearing my nagging again hahahaha
my dear old chook,
if word hasn't spread around, I shall be most glad to inform you that bedtime has been set at 12am, for the last 2 years, with the exception of Fridays and Saturdays when I sleep at 1am.
Post a Comment