Thursday, February 09, 2006

Yay!

Tomorrow, a few of my New College mates, Guan, Newton and Ann are coming up to KL for a visit! I'm pretty excited to see them again! Unfortunately, Kailing and Weihseun can't come but i'm holding on to their future promises of coming! I'm still thinking...what shall we do, where shall we go...but I'm not worried coz they're really good friends and luckily we have another 2 more M'sian friends who can be tour guide with me, Peypey and Kenneth. This is going to be much easier than when I first got back and had to be the only tour guide to my two Aussie coursemates when I was feeling so blur and most of the time not knowing how to explain stuff.
They are just going to be here for 2 whole days, and they seem to be game for anything. I wanted to take them to the Puteri Gunung Ledang Musical at Istana Budaya which is looking to be a big thing, but Guan said it's ok. Rather spend time chit-chatting! So, I guess it'll be mostly eating out and hanging out! If we had more time, we'd probably do more cultural historical artsy stuff which I know Guan would appreciate. I'm thinking satay at Kajang with my A-level mates since I'm missing out on the house-to-house visits they're planning on Saturday! If you haven't tried Kajang satay, it's known to be the bestest satay in Malaysia. Thank God we're not doing shopping malls, perhaps one. But Weihseun, if you were coming,I'd take you to most. :) and I'd even go to the Sunway Lagoon theme park with you as you wished.
I'm going to try to sleep early tonight, or else i might miss their 6 something a.m. arrival from Singapore. I told Guan, any time can be too early for me, even 11 am. So, whatever la...!
but yeah...hopefully i'll be up..

3 comments:

Manpreet Singh said...

Hmmm.. ur a Princess.. FOR SUREE..
To begin with, 'thanks' for adding me up in ur fellow bloggers list..

hey listen.. iwanna write longgggg.. do u think ur comment column will do good...i guess so..

its 5 am in the morning... I woke up early for no cause...well god knows there was a cause... was searching unsw "kinda" newsss when I was routed to u blogg.. and i got every bit of news that i wanted...

So ur back home...are u planning to go back? i believe u are already done with the grad ceremony.
so wht r ur plans for now...work and things??

And after exhaustive study of ur writings i get a feel that u can hit bookers one day if u take writing as a profession. and if not, u will keep inspiring readers like me.

Well ur open book says it all...and ur bro i very correct when he sayssss..."UR A BOY" ..hehehe

how are ur FSA mates doing..hmm have already started forgetting their names.. there was andrew and and and...o my goodness that is the only name i can recollect...though i keep seeing their faces in picsss i have..

on the other end of string....though i keep complaining of my current job..life in doing good with me.. not married...and will seek ur help to find some "GOOD LOOKING" indian in malaysia..hehhe

keep smiling as u always do...and b in touch.. hmm for me.. i will keep commenting on ur logs...

say my hi to ur gmom and her 4 gdaughtersssss..

take care... chao...
manpreet...
manpreet.singh@itc.in (<---keep mailing)

Sze Wen said...

Manpreet!!! hahahah...you made my day!! :)

Oh, long comments and long emails are what I love! But i also look forward to reading your blog...update it already! I even want to hear your complaints of your job...bring it on!

And no, i'm not done with my grad ceremony - it's on April 6th! i hope Friska and the rest who have gone home overseas can come too and we can all take smiley happy pics and have dinner together. When are you coming back to Sydney to pay us a visit again and to regale us with your weird stories and jokes?? I'll be going back sometime in March, i haven't decided when yet.

Hey, i'll email you pics (pics of graduation perhaps) and i'll name every food science person in there so u'll remember, ok? I still keep in touch with meggha Sheth..i'm not sure if u know her. She lives in Chennai.

There are plenty of good looking indians here...but sometimes i mistake the sri lankans for indians. Mostly south indians here. Please be specific with your requirements and then maybe I can better help :P

take care tooo ...talk to u next time!

Sze Wen said...

Especially for Wei Hseun,

*Ahem*

She is not actually a shopping addict. She loves shopping but now she has been quite thrifty :) Very good to know! :)