You can't teach old dogs new tricks...or can you?
So, just let them be the way they are ....
a)and listen to whatever they have to say even though it can be condescending but try to understand the way they are and be obedient to advice. After all, I've not lived that long yet. What on earth do I know?
b) or get pissed off inside and not say a word or say one word
c) or just get super pissed off and argue
d) reason to them in a mature manner that all roads lead to Rome.
e) or whatever else...
One thing i know, the more i avoid and rebel, I'm probably going to regret it later on. It amazes me how easily I fall into my old rebellious self after all my seemingly "saintly" intentions. It's just comforting to know that so many of us face this too.
3 comments:
You won't believe this. For 5 straight minutes, all blogspot locations using the provided templates from blogger had their formatting go out of whack. Someone's static flickr (online photo album) sampler thingie appeared on the few blogs I saw. Almost, back to normal now.
hhmm...so i suppose it happened to mine too?
yups, your links column and your entry column swapped position. then each entry had a bright coloured background which made your text unreadable. that was only the beginning. it was much worse. only occured on blogspot templated blogs though. happy CNY!
Post a Comment