Wednesday, January 11, 2006

it is necessary to part to meet again

This quote suddenly popped out of Ching Hwa's mouth....probably from some movie. True...even if the parting is for the night, or for 4 years.

Parting can be sad. Sometimes when we're doing the same mundane things, we can't wait to get out of it and leave. But when the time comes to leave, and when we have to leave people or memories behind, it can be sad and we wish we didn't have to say goodbye. But that's why we'll see each other again, hopefully. We're so casual when we say "see ya", do we really mean it? Maybe I should just say bye.

Hey...You know, i think that line could have popped out of someone who wanted to part from someone and came up with that line just so that goodbyes could be said and he/she could be on their way! A good riddance tactic that was full of tact and sensitivity! hhaha...don't ya think?

I don't feel like leaving Sydney anymore. I haven't even started packing. And I haven't done so many things. And I can't believe I'm not going to see my street in 3 days.

No comments: