Bertrand Russell ~ "War does not determine who is right .....only who is left"
I can't believe I just spent about 5 1/2 hours sleeping. From about 6 pm, I got home, ate a piece of cake, turned on my laptop, called someone because I just remembered it was his graduation that day, checked the very few emails I had, mostly insignificant while lying in bed most of the time..and then I went to sleep.
So I've just had a shower and I don't think I'll be sleeping for another 3 hours as I have to do some things after wasting my whole evening sleeping. Anyway, think I really needed it today as I've been half asleep at work, even while driving home today. I thought I had to go buy some things before going home, so I parked my car and even had a nap. Work hasn't been tiring at all...it's just my own time and energy management.
Anyway, I just thought of it while I was in the shower. I think I'm facing a quarter-life crisis right now. Seriously..no joke. And quite timely.. say if I was till live till a 100! I'm even googling about it right now.
One website ends with this "What you may not realize is that everyone reading this relates to it. We are in our best of times and our worst of times, trying as hard as we can to figure this whole thing out. "
No comments:
Post a Comment