Ok I've just booked and paid for my flights - leaving Dec 9th ...and I think I'll come back in a month. (yet to book flights back)
Anyway think it'll be a good time to go as not only will church be a desert place...even work will not be too busy I think with 2 out of 3 of our account managers away. Last year, Dec had hardly any activity and when I came back in January - it was full-on. So I think it's better I take Dec off this time....I'll miss out our daytime Christmas event but it doesn't really matter to me.
A bit excited to go home for a month - much better than just 2 weeks!! I have enough leave and my boss said it was okay...so thank God for a very nice boss and just the company that I work in!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Going home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment