Anger is a terrible thing. I wish one day, I would not get so upset about things that are really no big deal, in the end....coz it really doesn't matter, does it?
This time, i'm really fuming over being EXCESSIVELY charged for a fused light bulb in my unit by my former real estate agent due to an electrician being called. I was really mad, i even spoke to someone at NSW Fair Trading. My aunt helped to dictate an email I'm going to send out to the agent, I'm kinda half way writing it. I would seriously rather spend that money on buying stuff for people or just donating it to worthwhile stuff.
sighhhhhhh....
anger reallly brings out the evil in me
I guess to some people, they'd just pay it, who cares....But i care. I don't spend money like water, and Weihseun knows it, she thinks i hold on to my money too tight, and my dad thinks so too. But you'd be glad to know that i've changed...honest! but of course i'm still not that "loose" with it. So, besides having to pay that and a parking fine a month ago, this was really getting on my nerves.
Ahhh... i really don't want to sound negative and whinging, but i'm sorry, just in a whinging mood now.
On a happy note, my mum called me just now. She reminded me to call Argyle, the nice old man and wish him a merry christmas. For his age, he is so jovial and happy about life, not complaining, doesn't focus on his health problems or anything, and so helpful and concerned for other people. I want to be like that and not bitter and angry with life, and worse still, to grow into a grumply old bitter woman. Have you ever seen people like that? I saw that sometimes when I used to work at the supermarket. It's kinda shocking when senior people start complaining and cursing. But old people who are smiling, polite and who are interested to ask about you - they're a joy to be around. To be truly joyful and feel blessed by anything that God puts in our pathway - people like that are amazing. Becky, an amazing lovely sister in Christ, sent out an email today to tell us she's back from the Philippines where she was doing part of her PhD research for a month. She is like that, just one of a kind. Her love for God and people is just so vividly expressed in every aspect of her being.
Anyway, I had more thoughts about other things...but another day.
Continuing on with my letter....
No comments:
Post a Comment