Sunday, August 20, 2006

....

My Malaysian neighbour directly above me is leaving on a 2-month holiday to China, Malaysia, Singapore and I'm not sure where else. The whole family is going: parents and 2 kids around my age. Holiday plus it's the parents' wedding anniversary. Aunty is always so nice to us. I met her when my brother and I came to check out this place for the first time more than 2 years ago. She frequently brings us food like sandwiches, baguettes, bread rolls from the cafe where she works at. I'm still not tired of them, saves us from the hassle of cooking or preparing something to eat. Haven't told her that when she gets back, we'll probably not going to be here anymore, but i'll leave a note under her door.

Anyway, at the moment, i feel like that life is pretty stagnant, especially after the exciting trip to Taiwan. I kinda feel directionless now, i don't know. At work in the lab, my friends (same position), we're either joking, laughing or talking serious stuff ie. we need to get out of this job and find a new one!! That's only coz we both have a degree, and he has a masters degree. Impatience impatience ...i feel it brewing. But then, the more impatient i feel, the more something doesn't come usually. And office politics, it's everywhere...something is so wrong with this world. Sometimes i realise how negative i can be when I speak, even at home. It feels good to let someone know how i truly feel but then later on, i wish i hadn't been so negative. Anyway, there are so many things to be thankful for at work, so I'm glad to be there.

anyway enough writing for now....i might go watch a taiwanese drama series later. One of the things I'm doing to keep up my Mandarin =) When I came back, i had dinner with 3 groups of friends (Bible study group, New College and chinese-speaking coursemates) and mannn....they all started speakng mandarin to me and laughing at me, esp my college and uni mates. One of my coursemates said that he's not going to speak in English to me anymore and he really didn't....haiizz...good for me i suppose.

haha...

good nite

No comments: