Sunday, June 04, 2006

shocked, shocked, shocked...

I just found out today after having a conversation with a friend that our current Prime Minister's wife (Malaysian PM), Datin Seri Endon Mahmood died of breast cancer.

And when did she die? October 2005.

I was so shocked.....

shocked, shocked, shocked.

I can't even remember if my dad mentioned it to me or my mum. If they did, it didn't stick in my head...but something like this would have, so i guess they didn't tell me.

I'm not going to tell my dad this coz he'll ask me why i don't read the newspaper.

Note: read the Malaysian papers online.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you shocked because they didn't tell you?

Or because this was unexpected?

Sze Wen said...

i guess i was shocked to hear that she had died. Any one dying just shocks me.

I didn't know she had cancer

and i'm sure these news were plastered all over the front pages and i still didn't know