Ever get those moments when you realise you've been thinking a bit too much lately about yourself? Or feel like you've been worrying about your things when it hits you that other people are feeling down too?
I just found out a friend didn't do too well last semester and so had to cram all her final subjects in this semester but it was too much, so had to extend another semester. And I didn't even know till now because she appeared okay and always said things were okay when I asked. Most probably wasn't asking enough!
and this is my public commitment from now on.... try me very best never ever to say i'm busy. I sort of had it in my head not to say it because I truly am not busy. If I was, it would be my own fault for not disciplining myself throughout the day and doing things earlier. When i hear about the lives of others, I just feel ashamed for even remotely thinking I was busy.
And i kinda hate the word when it's mentioned a lot especially at work when suddenly the queues get longer and there are more people. They start mentioning that it's busy in the store....or if it's not, they ask if it's been busy. Hate that word.
It's either I agree or deflect it by saying something more encouraging. Or just phrase it in another way.
And the more I use the word at this very moment and look at it, the more i wonder why I so easily see that word pronounced as biziii and not boosi. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment