Friday, April 07, 2006

Graduation Day yesterday :)

**It does feel good to graduate!!**
Actually, I wasn't that hung up over this at first. I went right down to complaining how much i had to pay just to hire the gown and all the other UNSW money-making schemes.
But yeah, it was a great day!!! I was kinda frazzled some of the times and I didn't take pics at every significant place or with everyone i wanted to. But thanks to all who showed up to see me and who didn't - felt really happy by your good wishes - truly!

With my ever present, ever busy, ever nice supervisor, Dr. Robert Driscoll.

*Beautiful flowers by my New College mates*

With some of my coursemates

With my family who came! Mummy is super tired..

With Aunty Kim, who so kindly came and paid for the photos we took professionally (a gift, she said)


Heaps more photos on my online photalbum soon (too manyy... and to be updated).

No comments: