Monday, March 20, 2006

Happy Birthday, Szu Hsiao!


It's the start of a whole new week and I've decided that I really should start anew. Time to cut down on time wasted doing absolutely nothing worthwhile and spending half the day sleeping......that's what I felt like last week even though I was working close to full-time at my part-time job. Some money came in but time just went by in a blink! This week, I'm going to try to be more disciplined. First job is to wake up early...that can be hard... :P I managed to do it today sort of coz I actually went into uni to sit into a couple of classes with my bro, Ching Hwa. Guan started teaching a chinese class and after that, we went to the first-year Jap lecture that Guan was sitting into. I don't know...maybe I'll make it into an every Monday thing...until I get a full-time job.

The best news of the day.....

My dear sister, Szu Hsiao is 19 today!!
HApppY happppyyy birthdayyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so thankful that I have a sister and I'm not stuck with just 2 brothers hahaha....she is definitely the most patient and kindest of the 4 of us.

All grown up............You know, It's so nice to just say " szu hsiao....u drive".

No comments: