Christmas Day and NYE are on Sunday this year, did ya notice? When I was younger, I guess I would have said, "at least i don't have to go to church 2 days in a week!"
This week, I'll be seeing Coles everyday but Sunday coz they're closed that day and on Boxing Day too. I hope I don't get sick of you, Coles! I'm glad to be getting a lot of shifts this week which means more $$!! If you know me, I am such a stingy thrifty person and I hardly spend. But this year, I have changed financially somewhat and I even donate! The major reason I guess is coz I am earning my own money now.
Today I made my other brother, Yung, ride my bicycle all the way to his uni while I walked beside him to work coz it's his first time riding it so far. I told him that he should use my bike while I'm home - u know, he can at least save some $$. He also complains transportation is so expensive!! Anyway, I reached work and he cycled on and somehow, the bicycle lock gave him problems when he was locking the bike and he got a deep cut on his finger or something....saying "I might have died from an infection". And he had to buy himself a new lock which cost $25 - so expensive, he says. I can't wait for him to get back so I can see what happened to my lock! I know I don't take care of my bike, but it couldn't possibly be broken like what he says!!
It was not a great day at work today as well....whenever a customer grates on my nerves, I really start to feel down or pissed off inside. I wish I could have dealt with the situation in a better way. I really need to learn to do that.
Anyways....time to make some dinner and watch "the Apprentice"!
2 comments:
Dont worry my friend!! You will get use to it... work is like that lor... first time mahh... everything new and blur..^_^ keep it up!
Btw... izzit one of ur bro's doing medicine? Haha.. just sampat here
actually i have been working there for over a year already lahh...but don't worry, I'm ok lah. :) thanks, Jas
My brothers are doing business actually (different majors)....almost graduated!
Post a Comment