Arrived back early afternoon - wow, it's been a month.
Mixed feelings. Adjustment is easy, it's like I was just here and I was just there. Just going to different places and spending the night here and there.
Just the other day I was watching "twilight" with my sis at the cinema and we played badminton twice at that RM16/hr court. A bit $$ rite....but i think i've improved somewhat after a long spell of not playing and becoming extremely rusty..
Just the other day we both went to Sunway Lagoon - I learned somewhat how to stay calm and not scream like a madwoman when I watched my sister. I was doing just that all the way through.
Just the other day I was in Singapore - being there has always been enjoyable for me because of truly great singaporean friends
Just the other day, was out walking the dogs with my sis. Boe Boe and Noni - they just want to be play and be loved.
Just the other day was with my grandma...She is so skinny and frail, I just see loose skin wrapping her thin thigh bone
Just the other day, was talking to my mum and dad. Followed my mum to see this nice aunty.
Just the other day was at FWC - with brothers and sisters in Christ who enocurage me in my walk with God. What can I do without them?
and just last night, as I was leaving and went to say bye to my bro...he was sleeping but I caught the book I gave him and my other bro on the floor by his bed...
Nice to know when ppl actually read what you give them =)
and so on and so on....
So, it's now back to work tmr =( Not really looking forward to it. It's going to be different. Coz I won't see this workmate again at work - her contract wasn't renewed when it finished at the end of 2008. What a shocker.. I don't know how I'm going to feel tmr..
Sometimes I think I should be the one to go...she can have my place
and I will go do something different with my life. Something drastic, I don't know..
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Back in Sydney )= =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
woman!
Don't despair :) You are pretty smart, and you have the Bible, and you have wonderful Christian teachers... work something out :) something drastic -
well, i dunno. but work something good out! I would be very eager to see it also
bye szewen! was nice to meet you in the time you had back here. Hope to meet you again when u come back next =) take care & keep on growing in Christ.
Post a Comment