I suddenly felt the urge to blog once again after just checking my email and seeing the comment posted by Nat - thanks, Nat..i suppose that was a hint to update? =P
At the moment, I can't believe my forgetfulness -- I just incurred another $30 for the 2nd time in a row...ggrrr!!!! for nothing...!!!!!
I changed my mobile phone provider and the new deal had an internet package with it AND the last time, I didn't manage to cancel my old Internet account in time and this time, I forgot the due date..AGAIN!!! i should have done it earlier...darn it!!
anyway, surprisingly I am not as mad as last month....think I'm learning to accept that it's okay to let go of money...I'm not even that mad. But I'm going to have a shower right now.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
gggrrrr!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment