Thursday, November 15, 2007

what a dramatic day

it started from around lunch time. .didn't think it'd turn out like this!

Today I kinda felt like I'm going to move soon even though I haven't started any form of packing except collect a few boxes. My aunt had a more dramatic day because she was told she had to move out TOMORROW by 5 pm. After being given an extension till the 22nd (when she was given notice to move out by the 16th), they told her today that she had to move out tomorrow. Details aside, the real estate agent she has to deal with aren't that nice. And i'm not the only one who thinks so.

We went to see a couple of places after work, and we'll put in our application for one. The place we were aiming at, the current tenants aren't allowing it to be opened for inspection till they move out on the 21st, so basically, we still haven't confirmed a place yet.

But it's okay...my aunt was surprisingly calm throughout, even on the phone as she was telling me stuff. She's amazing but yes, what's the point of getting stressed anyway?

There are so so so many people looking for a place to rent now...it's crazzzzzyyyyy.....whyyyy, it's just the middle of november!!! last saturday, we went to see this unit on the 1st floor open for inspection, and there was a long long line down the stairs and out the front door.

I've got a whole heap of her stuff now at my place. I suddenly feel the burden of packing, especially taking into account the amount of crap i have. It looks okay but when the packing actually starts, it's going to seem like the boxes never enddd...

definitely not fun to move...but i am kinda looking forward to living in a new place with my aunt.


No comments: