My carpooling friend has found a new job =(
Okay, I'm happy for her that FINALLY she has done what she's been wanting to do and I hope it'll be a great move for her. But at the same time, it'll be sad. No more friend in the morning and after work. It was really nice to get to know her better ever since I started working around this area 6 months ago. She lives near me and works near where I work, that's why I started going to work with her.
Oh well, so going to be driving everyday to work now. Not that I really mind even though it'll be nice to save cost too what with petrol and toll. I like driving and it's ONLY 19km one way!
Yenyi & I having lunch with other work friends (not in pic)
And here are a couple of photos of my car which I bought in May. I'll display them here since I just finally showed them to my family. Especially for those of you who want to know how my car looks like (I'm hinting u, weihseun hahah). Can't wait to sit in my car when i pick u frm the airport if u come visit next year huh? hahah...your bum is most welcome anytime... =P
It's quite a good car. My dad paid for it and recommended it. His friend who bought it says it's pretty stable and it's pretty popular in Malaysia, it seems but pretty expensive. But it's cheaper over here in Australia.I went from knowing ZILCH about cars to at least learning something. I still don't know how to open my bonnet or check for battery water... oh oh..Need to learn this.
It's been great having a car. The car has served me well as well as served a lot of other bums well hahah. I didn't want a car initially when my dad suggested it coz i saw no need for a car. After all, it was going to increase my expenses! I could very well take the bus to work. But yeah, As Jean put it, it's a "ministry car" - very well put, Jeano. Serving people.
Thank you car, thank you dad, thank you God.
1 comment:
hey your dad bought you a car! Thats great! I can't belive you were going to say no
Post a Comment