Saturday, April 28, 2007

My cousin has given birth!

Vanessa Mae Chambers was born on 22nd April 2007 at 2:20am, weighing 3.71kg, 54cm in length.

I think my cousin must be a big fan of Vanessa Mae and really like the sound of her name huh...heheh.....and I reckon that baby's eyes are kinda bluish-green from the original enlarged photo that my cousin emailed. Can't really see from the picture below. Her husband, Brian's eyes are also light blue btw


Cutie baby Vanessa sleeping
My aunty (her mum) can't believe she's a grandma now. I just went over to her place earlier and had dinner (she cooks so nice and simple..yum and even had some yummy apple crumble - mann...my stomach is seriously getting bigger that my appetite is increasing at an alarming rate , i'm serious , ...i think i will eat like an elephant if i ever get pregnant and will balloon like a marshmallow hahaha)...hahaha. Anywaysss....yeah shouldn't be talking about being fat...i know anyone reading this would be rolling their eyes at me.
Also, I passed my L computer test (for driving here in NSW) todayyy!! yayy hahah..not that it's a big deal coz it's not hard...but at least now i can drive even if someone with a full licence has to sit beside me. Next...book a driving exam. I'm going to go for at least 2 hours of driving lessons before that though just so that i can get official advice on how to drive properly here. It'll be nice to drive here, and i'll be able to drive people....instead of being driven all the time.
and finally...buy a car...i guess i could buy one already...

No comments: