Another 2 weeks at my current job, and I'll be moving to another job. I'm not feeling it yet, but i'm going to miss my workmates there. Today, my friend, Jenish and i were joking and bagging each other out so much. Laughed till we cried. Good that she worked those stomach muscles...only other form of exercise she gets besides volleyball sometimes every sunday and walking to the car. hahah =P
There's just some people that you can really laugh with until you cry, and not just call each other fat and stupid but talk serious stuff as well. Like my brothers who u know, are actually adopted (i'm only joking..) ...hahah i just remember that time back home recently when i was in my mum's room and C.Yung was there too with my mum and we were just bagging each other out so childishly with my mum looking on amusingly and wanting to laugh. I'd say something and laugh hysterically and then he'd try to counter it and vice versa.
Anyway, i don't even want to expect anything about my new job. I'm excited in a way, a little apprehensive about something but I think instead of not thinking about my new work and all, I'm going to start thinking how i'd like to approach my new position and my workmates. My technical manager was so kind to invite me to dinner yesterday with other people in our division (about 9 of us) and i hadn't even started working yet! It was just a social dinner outside work. But it was at this private shop kinda thing. You walk in and u see the kitchen and we sit at the big rectangular metal table there and that's it. Dinner was pretty goood (French chef) and it was nice to meet them even though i felt quiet. I think i'm a quiet person...maybe an ambivert (i think melissa, u talked about this word once huh? ) I was sitting right at the corner at the back and it's hard when people who are already familiar with each other get into their own conversations and u don't understand what they're talking about sometimes!
This year has just been one year so unexpected, and i don't know what i'm getting myself into at this new job, but just to trust God and ask Him to continually humble me and teach me not my ways, but His ways. Loving God, loving people.
3 comments:
Whats your new job?
And don't worry about being all friendly with them first, once you start working there it'll be easy for you to get into the groove.
You're pretty brave to go there to begin with! Especially since you knew no one!
Good luck with it all!
thanks michelle for your words of encouragement =)
Going to be working in a flavour company as a laboratory assistant.
Actually i know a couple of people working there already - my unimates...cool to have ppl i know there already!
yeah thats good! how good is it that your other uni mates got in?
Post a Comment