Before anyone thinks i'm all lonely and stuff...I'm okay :)
My brothers left a couple of days ago and surprisingly, I didn't feel as crap as I thought I would be. I think coz this is the 2nd time they've left me by myself and I had PR stuff to sort out with my aunt right after they left and i've got all our junk to move out and other things in my mind. I'm definitely moving out...gotta get out here in about 2 weeks. I'm not sure where I'm moving yet...my mum was like..what?? hahha
Someone is coming tomorrow to buy some of our big furniture like my brothers' beds, sofa, study table etc ...and my fridge...oh, my big fridge. Oh well, at least i won't have to figure out a way to carry it down later on. So, I'll have to try to finish up all the food that needs to be refrigerated or do something with it.
My brothers helped me a lot especially to pack stuff in boxes. It's my fault we didn't move earlier. But it's okay....everything will be taken care of! My room is in a total mess, like a typhoon.
I cleaned up my brothers' room yesterday and tried to make the stuff we wanted to sell look presentable..They don't have much stuff unlike me....i like to hoard, can't bear to throw out some stuff but some will have to go..
Anyway , back to more cleaning and packing...
Saturday, September 02, 2006
Home alone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment